Sunday, October 14, 2012

Maher & J. Aisha

Maher Zain has always been discreet, but the last presentation in Indonesia he publicly declared in one of his greatest hits For the Rest of My Life, in which he wrote even before marrying his wife, J. Aisha Maher Zain. In a statement, he said "I have to hide the fact that my beloved wife is expecting my first child and I will not deny that my wife is my best friend, I thank Allah every day that she was in my life, the destination placed in my life (...) I love her and I love her for the rest of my life and for eternity, she is a woman doing, acting, I love how she always cared about Muslims and clear fate made ​​her marry one and I was awarded "He smiles beautifully. We are all happy and know that Maher Zain is the greatest singer of songs Islamists of all time, number one of his label and Zain family will grow. Insha'Allah.

38 comments:

  1. she is beautiful................ Maher we love u and ur wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maher Zain,

      She is beautiful. Do you love her? It's very good.

      Delete
  2. Nice , happy for you Mr.Maher .. baraka allahu lakouma ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is half Moroccan half swedish , mashallah .

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is not his wife picture!!! U_U

    ReplyDelete
  5. his wife is a pretty one, she doesn't need that make up and those eye brows...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope that u all be happy untill Jannah..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope that u alls be happy untill Jannah.. Ameen..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maher zain i'm the biggest fan of you than all around the world.................
    and your wife is lovely............
    God bless you my hero,,..

    ReplyDelete
  9. May ALLAH TAALA keep both of them ever happy.ameen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doing a song with mayer I hope some day. He makes me love Islam

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is NOT his wife. I met her. N hv her photo. Name also a bit wrong. She a simple muslimah. Dont wear make up. Look like sweedish. Daughter of an imam...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will always love you Maher...

    ReplyDelete
  13. We will always love you Maher...

    ReplyDelete
  14. We will always love you Maher...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Махер нам нравится ваш репертуар

    ReplyDelete
  16. Махер нам нравится ваш репертуар

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eseee maher zain soy de bilbao y soy fan tuyo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maher Ur Songs Are Touching Masha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Love U Maher Zain Keep The Good Work Up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maashaallah Allah will bless you both. Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Maashaallah Allah will bless you both. Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  22. may Allah bless, guide your engergment
    Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm your fan Maher Zain. I love your nashids. Allah will bless you both. Mashallah.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm also your fan. I love your nashids. Allah will bless you both. One day I think i will meet you and your familiy. Inshallah. Never stop.

    ReplyDelete